Subjects for Discussion
It is important that all members ought to be involved in the discussions of the agendas of our meetings and as was decided that it is wise to request that members be able to put on the survey forms the subjects that they consider to be important to be raised at future meetings. It is important that all remember that we have a number of members and if all want to discuss a topic then the leadership group will have to choose the order that these subjects will be delt with. In the current time frame the important issues will be matters related to the upcomming election and the keeping of the timetable that needs to be complied with so that NSW Electoral Commission deadlines are not missed by us. there will be a possiblity of having more general meetings and meetings that are special focused meeting for a single or a couple of subjects as required from time to time.
Your Contribution is Important!
- If you believe you have a subject that needs discussion then first place it in the Subjects for Discussion box.
- If you believe that your subject that needs discussion is for the general meeting can you then place that subject in the General Meeting box.
- If you believe that your subject that needs discussion is for a special meeting can you then place that subject in the Special Meeting box.
- If uncertain which meeting your subject should be in, then there is no need to allocate it to a special box, though you will need to put something in each of the boxes to enable it to submit e.g. put N/A.
- Subjects for discussion: Animals, Bodies, Cabs
- General Meeting: Bodies
- Special Meeting: Animals, Cabs